Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Busy Bee

Once again, I'm behind on my blogging and I apologize.
For my local readers - you may not mind so much because I have so many awesome things in store for you!!

organicKidz Baby Grows Up Set
Mother's Nest is working on bringing in Ergo & Moby, along with 3 more brands of cloth diapers and lactation cookies!! Ya'll are loving the organicKidz bottles, so we will definitely be keeping those in stock. What will be moving out of the boutique are the resale items. So come and take advantage of 80% off of
retail value while supplies last!!!






Even more awesome news: Two awesome massage therapists have joined the Mother's Nest team and are now offering massage services!! Book yours today. My readers can take advantage of a special introductory offer by printing and bringing in this coupon.


As for the birth services I offer - I have been busy preparing a handful of mini workshops for you working moms who would like to get your hands on evidence based information, labor preparation, birth planning and more, but just don't have the time to take a full series of childbirth classes. Don't forget, Yavapai County Birth Circle is a FREE monthly meet up but I do hope you'll enjoy the upcoming detail rich workshops! You can also take advantage of private childbirth classes, specifically tailored to you - your birth, your desires, your schedule. Check out Guiding Angels Birth Services for more information!

Be well readers. Get ready for the next post: it will include a link to the meta ethnography of RIC in America!
Would you like to weigh in on the survey used for analysis? Follow the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact info

Jennifer Valencia | Labor & Postpartum Doula | 928.300.1337

Calendar

Blog Directory