Sunday, January 12, 2014

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things


Gender neutral clothing can be so hard to find these days! I feel that I must carry this in the Verde Valley's Peek a Boutique!
Birth Photography is a wonderful way to capture those moments that you will probably not otherwise remember. We hire photographers for family shoots, weddings, birthdays; why aren't more folks hiring photographers to capture the birth of their children? Yes, it is a very intimate time. But that's why it's important to hire the right photographer! You won't even know she's there!
Sleeping children by 8:30 PM?!?! That is so my accomplishment of the week!! 
Kittens are sung about in this classic musical, The Sound of Music, and they are definitely one of my favorite things. Raindrops...? I'm not so sure. Being an Arizona native makes me prefer a more dry climate.
Adventure is a must for my family. Check out my Pinterest boards for Places I'd like to go and my Favorite Places & Spaces.
Church on Sunday mornings.
Reading is something I can't live without! Currently I'm enjoying the Ender's series. I've fallen in love with books such as The Red Tent, Plain Truth, The Space Between Us, but really enjoy series' like The Hunger Games, Divergent, and I love all things Dan Brown!


Hope you enjoyed learning a bit about me :) other than my passion for birth, babies and families!
Lovin this Journey of Life!

Tell me about you! What are a few of your favorite things?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact info

Jennifer Valencia | Labor & Postpartum Doula | 928.300.1337

Calendar

Blog Directory